We come to you!!!
Please make sure to prepare for your airbrush tan. Inadequate preparation of the skin can result in streaking, blotching, uneven application, etc. For your appointment, skin must be completely clean and free of any barriers that can hinder the tanning process.
PREPARE (Before airbrush tanning appointment):
1. If you don’t already do so, moisturize your skin daily for a week prior to your spray tan.
2. Shave/wax desired areas 24 hours prior to treatment.
3. Shower and exfoliate skin the day before your treatment.
4. Refrain from showering immediately prior to treatment. If you wish to shower before your treatment, I recommend at least 4 hours before and using body wash only on the armpits & private areas.
5. DO NOT apply lotions, makeup, or oils prior to your appointment.
6. Wear dark and loose clothing and flip flops to your appointment.
AVOID (Immediately after airbrush tan):
1. Do NOT get wet after treatment. No showering, washing hands, sweating, etc. for at least 8 hours. (If using Rapid tan, you can rinse off in 1-3 hours)
2. Avoid skin-to-skin contact.
3. Avoid tight clothing, socks or closed-toes shoes for at least 8 hours after treatment.
4. Avoid sitting on lightly colored fabrics until you have rinsed off.
5. Avoid applying moisturizers until the day after your treatment.
6. Avoid shaving for at least 24 hours after treatment. Only shave when needed with a new razor. Use hair conditioner instead of shaving cream.
PRESERVE (Prolong the life of your tan):
Remember- When you take your first shower, you will see some excess color wash off. Do not worry. You will be left with a beautiful tan!
1. Use an oil-free body wash while showering.
2. Do NOT scrub/exfoliate the skin. Do NOT use a loofah or washcloth. Doing so will remove your tan faster.
3. Avoid long hot showers/baths.
4. Pat your skin dry after each shower (do NOT rub).
5. After your 1st shower, make sure to moisturize frequently. Your moisturizer should be free of mineral oils and alcohol.
6. Use an oil-free makeup remover.
7. Refrain from spa treatments for a few days after the tan (pedicures, facials, waxing, massages, etc)
8. Your tan will last longer if you avoid swimming pools and seawater.