Inadequate preparation of the skin can result in streaking, blotching, uneven application, etc. The skin must be completely clean and free of any barriers that might hinder the tanning process.
PREPARE (Before airbrush tanning appointment):
1. Shave desired areas 24 hours prior to treatment.
2. Shower and exfoliate skin. Use an exfoliating scrub to rid of your dead skin. We recommend Jergens Natural Glow Color Primer. You may also use a loofah.
3. DO NOT apply lotions, makeup, oils, or deodorant.
4. Wear dark underwear, loose clothing and flip flops.
AVOID (Immediately after airbrush tan):
1. Do NOT get wet after treatment. No showering, swimming, sweating, etc for at least 8 hours.
2. Avoid applying moisturizers or deodorants for at least 8 hours after treatment.
3. Avoid tight clothing for at least 5 hours after treatment.
4. Avoid shaving for at least 12 hours after treatment.
5. Avoid sitting on lightly colored fabrics until you have showered.
6. Avoid wearing socks or closed-toed shoes for at least 8 hours after treatment.
PRESERVE (Prolong the life of your tan):
*Remember* When you take your first shower/bath, you will see some excess color wash off. Do not worry. You will be left with a beautiful tan!
1. Use oil-free body wash and face wash. We Recommend Dove Beauty Bar Soap as a body wash.
2. Do NOT scrub/exfoliate the skin. Doing so will remove your tan.
3. Avoid long hot showers/baths.
4. Pat your skin dry after each shower/bath (do not rub).
5. After your 1st shower, make sure to moisturize frequently (With an oil-free moisturizer). We recommend Hempz body lotion.
6. Use an oil-free makeup remover.
7. Your tan will last longer if you avoid swimming pools and seawater.
Copyright © 2018 Sugar Skin - All Rights Reserved.